Jurnal PENGARUH STRES KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PERAWAT PADA RUMAH SAKIT PUSAT OTAK NASIONAL JAKARTA TIMUR

Jurnal PENGARUH STRES KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PERAWAT PADA RUMAH SAKIT PUSAT OTAK NASIONAL JAKARTA TIMUR

Download Jurnal Disini

Damayanti, Fransisca Ratna
  

(2019)

THE EFFECT OF WORK STRESS ON WORK SATISFACTION
PERAWAT IN JAKARTA NATIONAL BRAIN HOSPITAL
EAST.

    S1 thesis, UAJY.
  

  

Abstract

This study aims to determine the level of work stress and level
job satisfaction and the effect of work stress on nurse job satisfaction on
East Jakarta National Brain Center Hospital. Data used
is the primary data obtained through the answers to the distributed questionnaires.
The sample used was 80 nurses working in the ward room
stay in East Jakarta National Brain Center Hospital. Analytical method
used in this study include: (1) testing of research instruments
includes test validity and reliability, (2) one sample t-test (3) linear regression test
multiple.
The results of this study indicate that work stress is simultaneously
significant and positive effect on job satisfaction. Partially
work overload has a significant negative effect on job satisfaction,
role conflict has a significant positive effect on job satisfaction as well
ambigutas role has a negative and significant effect on job satisfaction.
Job stress affects 23.7% while the rest is 76.3%
caused by other factors not included in this study.

Actions (login required)

 View Item View Item

Download Jurnal Disini