Artikel Ebola Pdf | Download Jurnal Gratis
Ebola Article Pdf
2014 was the biggest epidemic of the Ebola virus in history. On
February 2014, more than 150 people were attacked by the Ebola virus in Guinea and
Liberia, West Africa. Then the Ebola case was found to be widespread in other African countries.
Death rates due to Ebola have reached 90% of patients.
The Ebola virus was first discovered in 1976 in Sudan. This virus is included
in the Filoviridae family, genus Ebolavirus. There are 5 species of Ebolavirus, 4 of them, causes disease in humans, namely: Zaire ebolavirus, Sudan ebolavirus, TaÃ¯ Forest
ebolavirus, CÃ´te dâ ?? ?? Ivoire Ebolavirus and Bundibugyo ebolavirus. The fifth type of virus is Ebola virus that attacks primates is Reston ebolavirus. Spread and transmission Ebola viruses are transmitted by animals namely bats.
Transmission of the Ebola virus from human to human
easy to happen. According to experts, the Ebola virus can be transmitted through contact with sufferers' body fluids such as blood, urine, semen, saliva and vomit. Viruses can
enter the human body through skin or mucosa that is not intact.
- EBOLA VIRUS INFECTION
- Awareness of Ebola: An Exotic Zoonotic Disease
- ROLE OF MSF (MÃ‰ DECINS SANS FRONTIÃˆRES) IN HANDLING EPIDEMI EBOLA IN WEST AFRICA 2012-2014
- EBOLA HEMORRHAGIC FEVER: CLINICAL MANAGEMENT AND PREVENTION
- ROLE OF WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) IN ADDRESSING THE SPREAD OF EBOLA VIRUS PLANTS IN WEST AFRICA 2013-2014
- IDENTIFY EBOLA
- STABILITY ANALYSIS AND MARKOV PROCESSES DISEASE SPREAD MODEL EBOLA
- Forecasting the Spread of the Number of Ebola Virus Cases in Guinea with the Arima Method