Jurnal Ekologi Perairan :
- IDENTIFIKASI DAN ASPEK EKOLOGI KERANG TRIDACNINAE DI PERAIRAN SEKITAR PULAU VENU, KABUPATEN KAIMANA, PROVINSI PAPUA BARAT
- PERAN EKOLOGI BULU BABI DALAM KOMUNITAS RUMPUT LAUT DI PERAIRAN PESISIR KEMA KABUPATEN MINAHASA UTARA
- Ekologi Perairan Delta Wulan Demak Jawa Tengah: Distribusi Kepiting (Infra Ordo Brachyura dan Anomura) di Kawasan Mangrove
- Studi Bioekologi Kerang Simping (Amusium pleuronectes) di Perairan Semarang dan Kendal
- SUMBER BELAJAR EKOLOGI: FEKUITIDITAS IKAN SERIBU (Lebistes reticulatus Peters.) DI PERAIRAN SUNGAI GAJAH WONG, YOGYAKARTA
- STUDI STRUKTUR KOMUNITAS DAN BIOEKOLOGI IKAN DI PERAIRAN DESA MANGUNHARJO, KECAMATAN TUGU, SEMARANG.
- Ekologi Perairan Delta Wulan Demak Jawa Tengah: Korelasi Sebaran Gastropoda dan Bahan Organik Dasar di Kawasan Mangrove
- Ekologi Trofik Komunitas Ikan di Perairan Segara Menyan, Subang, Jawa Barat (Trophic Ecology of the Fish Community in Segara Menyan Coastal Lagoon, Subang, West Java)
- STUDI EKOLOGI DAN ASPEK BIOLOGI IKAN BELANAK (Mugil sp.) DI PERAIRAN MUARA SUNGAI BANGER, KOTA PEKALONGAN
- ANALISIS KUALITAS PERAIRAN SUNGAI SUBAYANG BERDASARKAN INDEKS BIOTILIK SEBAGAI PENGAYAAN MODUL MATA KULIAH EKOLOGI PERAIRAN
Jurnal Ekologi Perairan – Abstrak
Many organisms associated with mangroves are jarropods. The purpose of this research is to know the distribution of gastropod in mangrove area see delta. Gastropod sampling was conducted in mangrove area with 5×5 m extent on 4 different stations. Observations found 7 families and 9 genus gastropods. The nine genera of gastropods are almost dispersed in the total station, the number of people divided into the opening of stations I encountered at sea in station IV away from the sea. The pattern of the distribution of gstropods in each respectively is the collection and group of community similarity of almost every station is same.
Keywords: Delta Wulan, gastropod, organic base Wulan waters is one of the most fertile mangrove areas due to the high contaminant of organic matter . Many animals including gastropods are associated with mangrove vegetation to make the symbiotic between the two. The purpose of this research is to know the spread of gastropod in mangrove forest in Delta Wulan area. Samples were collected using 5×5 square meters at 4 different stations. The study found 7 families and 9 genera of gastropods. Most of the gastropods are distributed in 4 stations and the largest number of individuals is found in station I near sea water and the lowest number is found in station IV farther from the sea. The pattern of spreading gatropods in their locations is agglomerated and the similarity index of the community is similar. Keywords: Delta Wulan, gastropod, benthic organic material Download Jurnal Ekologi Perairan